Assistant General Manager needed to oversee daily operations of our very busy property in Rancho Cucamonga, CA with & in the absence of the GM. Great opportunity for an experienced Hotel Leader.
Responsibilities will include:
* Management of day to day Operations
* Ability to maintain guest confidence through prompt and courteous communication with guests and associates
* Provide direction and training to all associates
* Select/assist in the selection of hotel associates, completes new hire paperwork, reviews associate performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations
* Assist in managing aspects of P&L by controlling costs and achieving budgeted CPOR
* Monitor labor productivity
* Support the sales efforts of the hotel and in generating revenue opportunities
* Hotel Front Office Management experience required
* Successful hotel management experience is a must, progressive experience is desired
* Management and Systems experience within the Marriott Brands is required, Extended Stay experience is highly preferred
* Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative and desire for achievement
* Exceptional customer service skills required
* Must possess strong computer skills
* Excellent communication and presentations skills required
* Must be able and willing to work evenings & weekends
If you feel these qualifications represent your talents and your interests please forward your resume today for immediate consideration.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Twenty Four Seven Hotels
Posted on: 11/15/2016
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.