Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Assistant General Manager
Manager - General Manager
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing is a great place to stay during your visit to Philadelphia. Its location is unique: it’s the only hotel located directly on the Delaware River Waterfront at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia’s downtown. The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing’s 350 well-appointed guest rooms and 24,000 square feet of meeting space offer an experience that is hard to match. The guest rooms are fitted with sleek work desks, along with 32” LCD televisions and wall-mounted, plug-n-play consoles for Wi-Fi internet access. Dark wood furnishings, leather lounge chairs, contemporary lighting and gorgeous bathrooms complete the newly renovated guest rooms, which also come with stunning city or river views. Find out today what a career at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Assistant General Manager will direct and coordinate activities of the hotel to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize its full potential with a balanced focus on people, product and profit.
- Supervise all department heads with the exception of the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Director of Human Resources
- Maintain positive relations with staff through timely complete communication of all items concerning their areas of supervision individually and a department as a whole.
- Analyze with each department head their goals identified and the action steps to achieve them within the identified length of time.
- Monitor progress on a set schedule and report achievements and problem areas to the General Manager, their effect on profitability and stability of hotel operations.
- Insure a positive guest experience through quality and safety of the hotel product.
Requires a proven record as a successful leader as an Assistant General Manager, Director of Operations or Director of Rooms. At least 3-5 years of hospitality experience in a full service capacity is required. College degree or any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from college or any other combination of education training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is required. Brand experience a plus.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: