At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
This position is part-time and involves working three 8 hour weekdays.
Starting pay is $15.00/hour.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail -oriented and capable of working in an efficient manner
- Ability to lift 40lb repeatedly in the course of a day
- Ability to repeatedly perform duties that involve wheel barrowing, shoveling, hauling, bending, weeding, composting, raking, hoeing
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to safely operate grounds-keeping equipment (i.e. mowers, blowers, hedgers, line trimmers) incidental to performance of duties
- Ability to interact with staff and public in a courteous & professional manner
- Carry a current driver’s license
- High school education/GED certificate
- Must be reliable, possess the ability to take initiative and ownership, work alone and as a team. And, most importantly have a great attitude!
- Hauling and lifting of materials
- Weed containment and raking
- Hedging and line trimming
- Seasonal pond cleaning
- Plant material removal and replacement
- Hardscape maintenance (i.e. pressure wash & blow)
- Picking up litter