La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
Assist in planning, guest services, staffing, scheduling and controlling cost.Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train, cross-train and retrain all Front Office staff.
- Knowledge of all Front Office standard operating procedures.
- Counsel and coach all subordinate employees when necessary.
- Maintain good working relationships and establish communication with all departments.
- Maintain continuous contact with hotel guests to ensure that any challenges are resolved quickly, efficiently and courteously.
- Uphold the hotel's commitment to gracious hospitality and follow through on Four Key Service programs.
- Run, trace reports & special service request reports to ensure guest requests are fulfilled.
- Prepare weekly work schedules within budget.
- Check for accurate credit limits and in house guest rates for accuracy.
- Develop a good working knowledge of all Front Office positions.
- Ensure that all ledger work is neat and accurate and that all clerks are balanced at the end of the shift.
- Assist guests requesting to speak with a Manager.
- Assist in staff meetings of Front Desk personnel.
- Complete all tasks as assigned by management.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and track call outs.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
Managing the Front Desk staff and assisting with the management of Guest Services and PBX.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A minimum of two (2) years front office and supervisory experience in a resort atmosphere.
Must be able to work all holidays and weekends.
College Degree preferred.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.