Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
In conjunction with the Front Office Manager, the Assistant Front Office Manager manages staff and day-to-day front desk, PBX, bell stand, concierge and transportation operations.
The Assistant Front Office Manager manages responsibilities in alignment with senior management, Company policies and procedures, brand standards and local, state and national regulations.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial and service goals, and managing within approved plans and objectives.
- Contributes to and recommends budget, capital expenditures, inventory controls, sales and business plans, and short/long term planning.
- Reports, investigates and resolves violations to internal controls, policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
- This position directly manages assigned staff and indirectly manages all subordinates.
- Articulates Company goals to the staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to these goals through work ethic, integrity and respect for the Company and associates.
- Unites associates in a common commitment to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Works closely with management throughout the hotel and the Company.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Education and Experience:
- High school education plus schooling in hospitality management, business or related major.
- Two or more years of related experience. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess knowledge of front office services, hospitality, business and basic accounting principles and practices. Possess organizational skills that result in accurate, timely and thorough work. Ability to effectively and efficiently manage daily operations and resolve operational problems. Ability to appropriately interview, hire, schedule, motivate, train, monitor and address staff performance.
- Ability to compile facts and figures and analyze information which involves data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions. Ability to anticipate and identify issues and exercise initiative to investigate, interpret and reach logical conclusions and make sound business decisions.
- Possess strong listening, verbal and written communication skills with professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality. Display consistent professional leadership while simultaneously handling competing and changing priorities and projects. Remain positive, resourceful and possess the ability to improvise while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment. Must satisfy and comply with the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.