Curiosity Wanted! We are a Five-Star, Five Diamond property who loves to stand out. We choose our employees like we choose our friends because we like their personalities. We believe the world of luxury travel should always be about the best experiences. You'll remember us for our sense of fun. We just noticed your great smile, the way you like to take care of people and your passion for brilliant service and we've got to admit we're a little bit curious... We hope you are a little bit curious about us too.
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of the three meal restaurant. Is a driver of Forbes standards and Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa values and beliefs.
- Four Year Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Food handling certificate.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Familiarity with Food and Beverage and labor cost controls.
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or Assistant Manager, preferably in a Five Star hotel.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
- Ability to communicate in a second language/s.
- Certification in alcoholic awareness program (CARE).
- Certification in C.P.R.
- Familiarity of forecasting and payroll.