Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive is positioned as the epicenter of excitement and one of the most unique meeting venues in Orlando with the addition of surrounding I-Shops, a hosts of new dining and shopping options, as well as I-Drive Live, including the Orlando Eye (inspired by London Eye Ferris wheel), Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and SEA LIFE Aquarium, one block away.
The Assistant Outlet Manager is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of the F&B outlets' operations, while maintaining profitable F&B outlets and high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel's F&B outlets.
· Supervise all outlet personnel.
· Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
· Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
· Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her
· Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the F&B outlets.
· Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
· Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules, quarterly actions plans.
· Monitor quality of service in F&B outlets.
· Assist in menu planning and preparation.
· Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
· Ensure compliance with SOP's in all outlets.
· Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
· Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
· Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Wyndham standards.
· Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in outlets, including buffet and three-meal concept standards.
· Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures.
· Ensure the training of department heads and employees on SOP's, report preparation and technical job tasks.
· Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training (CARE, Count On Me), etc.
· Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, including wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.