Assistant Financial Controller 助理财务总监
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Financial Controller, you will lead the various sections of the Finance Department and are responsible for the day to day accounting duties. You will also provide periodic management reports on the financial performance of the Hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist Director, Finance/ Financial Controller to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
* Ensure that the Finance team provides month-end closing and all other required management reports
* Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
* Ensure that balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotel
* Understand the requirements of the Internal Control Program (ICP) and SOX and ensure that the hotel is in compliance
* Work with external/ internal auditors and assist with year-end audit preparations and drafting of financial statements
* Ensure that all internal control procedures are strictly adhered to and communicates any perceived weakness to the Director, Finance/ Financial Controller
* Prepare capital reviews as required by the Management
* Assist the Director, Finance/ Financial Controller in internal daily audits of cash deposits, transfers and the reparation/ monitoring of the capital budget
* Assist to prepare budget and maintain controls on spending to ensure budgetary limits are met
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
An Assistant Financial Controller serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, attitude, behaviours and values that follow:
- Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or related business disciplines
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Ability to effectively deal with the concerns of guests and team members in a friendly and positive manner, providing positive and proactive solutions
- Excellent analytical skills - Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience with the IT systems such as PeopleSoft, SUN, Check EAM and Property Management System (advantageous)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!