The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewYou will provide expert assistance to the Food & Beverage Manager by assisting with overseeing assigned Food & Beverage outlets to ensure optimum performance, exceptional guest service and maximum profitability. You will train and motivate staff to provide amazing guest experiences.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically leads and supervises the outlets team
- Ensures a welcoming physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the department, including inspecting tabletops, countertops and side stations
- Communicate information to the service team giving them the knowledge to be individually empowered
- Utilize the Freedom To Go Beyond to resolves guest issues promptly and with great care
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Supervise the performance, attendance, attitude, appearance and conduct of service team
- Assist with the development, training and inspiration of outlet staff
- Experience. At least two years of food and beverage or supervisory experience in related field.
- Knowledge. Must possess valid Food Handler’s card
- Strengths. Must have an eye for detail, be computer savvy and an excellent communicator
- Leader. Must always ensure a fun and hardworking teamwork environment
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours that may include nights, weekends and holidays, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.