A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
A stunning resort overlooking the Aegean Sea, Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum is where dreams come true. A luxury 5-star hotel retreat with two private beaches and excellent leisure facilities, we invite you to lie back, relax and savour the moment. With an idyllic location in Paradise Bay, we offer a seductive blend of style, serenity and 5-star comfort. With a range of gourmet restaurants, relaxing spa and choice of rooms, suites and villas, our unique resort is world-class.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Assistant Director of Human Resources to join our HR team.
- To understand and assist in the preparation of the hotel Human Resources Budget and Business Plan
- To provide specialised Human Resources support (coaching, counselling, performance management etc) to Department Heads and colleagues in order achieve the hotel strategic business objectives
- To assist, develop, implement and adhere to corporate & hotel Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Promote good colleague relations through various programs and maintain a proper procedure for counselling and handling grievances.
- To assist HRD in completing all monthly reports are completed and ad hoc projects and standards are compiled and maintained.
- To assist the HRD in the implementation of Colleague Recognition programs in the resort
- To ensure that all Human Resources administration procedures are carried out in accordance with hotel and Legal requirements
- To adhere to date with all Turkish Legislation relating to Human Resources.
- To manage all vacancies and recruitment function in conjunction with the Recruitment Manager, in line with budget requirements, reviewing where necessary in line with operational needs.
- To assist the Director of Human Resources in the management and completion of the Human Resources Events schedule.
- To oversee the company benefit scheme including Health Plans.
- Represent the HRD in their absence.