Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking for qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Assistant Director of Guest Services. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Assistant Director of Guest Services is responsible for:
1. Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the Guest Service Department: Foster and maintain positive relations with owners, guests, HOA and all operational departments; Provide superior guest service, assistance, and resolution via written, phone and direct face-to-face communication in response to guest related situations; Evaluate guest and associate survey data and develop processes to increase guest experience and associate satisfaction (30% time)
2. Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Hire, train, motivate, recognize, coach and develop guest service associates through implementation of incentives and training plans; Ensure proper staffing and scheduling for maximum productivity; control payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability; Communicate priorities to staff through daily and weekly meetings (20% time)
3. Responsible for guest service expectations: Coordinate and verify guest reservation information; Manage strict room inventory to achieve highest possible room occupancy percentage; Manage guest accounts to ensure correct rates are being applied, appropriate rate authorization is obtained where necessary, and a method of payment is being received; Review incoming groups to ensure all blocking needs and front office requirements are met and relay information to appropriate staff (20% time)
4. Supports audit Standards: Own and manage the Internal Audit process; Ensure departmental compliance with Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures (15% time)
5. Manage and support all financial aspects of the department: Prepare annual department budget by identifying areas of cost reductions, operational improvements, explanation of variances and analysis of expense data; Maintains cost control and appearance of retail inventory; other duties as assigned (10% time)
6. Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
As part of the Guest Services team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
• Able to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
OUR MISSION: Only at Silverado Resort and Spa will you find a captivating place that must be experienced, where tradition and history are honored and modern day luxury is delivered. We create unforgettable moments for every single member, every single guest, one story at a time.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a competitive salary and benefits package.