At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry as a Leader with a majority of the experience in F&B.
- Knowledge of Micros, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ChefTech or similar.
- Ability to analyze numbers and offer solutions and improvements
- Ability to present and defend budgets and forecasts
- Pleasant and positive personality and the ability to communicate with Corporate executives
- Must possess great leadership skills and mentoring ability
- Must possess experience from high quality high volume environments
- Must understand Purchasing fundamentals and nutritional contents of various products
- Oversee employee relations within the F&B division; including staffing, coaching, discipline, training, performance appraisals, and performance management.
- Attend hotel-wide meetings and relay information to the management team within F&B.
- Act as liaison between F&B and other operating departments within the hotel, as well as with the event Meeting Planners.
- Oversee the design, implementation and maintenance of standards of food, beverage, and service quality within the hotel, ensuring it is commensurate with a first class hotel and conference center.
- Ensure there are effective cost controls for food and beverage, as well as standards for productivity for F&B labor.
- Oversee our Point of Sale system, Micros, and is the property Key Operator for this system.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef on menu development, marketable menu cycles and special event menus.
- Ensure all menus have a complete nutritional analysis completed. All nutritional information to be vetted through the certified dietitian on staff.
- Oversee and provide assistance in the F&B operations within the restaurants and banquets as needed, and on busy or VIP days/events. Serve as F&B Manager-on-duty as needed.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center