Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.Job Description
Maintenance of established service standards of the Food and Beverage Outlets, Banquests, and Room Service.Responsibilities
- Consistent maintenance of/and refinement of service standards
- Correlation of outlet P & L and financial information monthly.
- Maintenance of adequate service ware of outlets through communication with Executive Steward
- Assist outlet managers and unit chefs in refinement of successful daily menu specials.
- Assure consistent maintenance of corporate Food and Beverage systems and control procedures in all "front of house operations".
- Assure unit management development through well planned cross training programs.
- Review all purchase requests of unit managers prior to submittal to the Food and Beverage Director.
- Maintenance of accurate private wine bin inventories.
- Consistent maintenance of environments of all outlets and related areas.
- Maintenance of all outlet key control procedures.
- Assure forecasts of daily linen consumption, and communicate needs to Executive Housekeeper.
- Monitor serviceability of front of house uniforms and forecasts uniform consumption and purchase schedule.
- Supervises EOM inventories of unit managers and unit chefs, and coordinates with Food and Beverage controller.
- Assures proper functioning of CTC systems and information gathering from system.
- Assures daily menu abstracts are completed and summarized.
- Assures adherence to cashier reconciliation of all over/short, missing check reports, full bottle sales slips, check issue and return procedures and other related cashier reporting and accountability procedures.
- Assures customer credit information is disseminated daily.
- Assures outlet pars of all china, glass, and silver are at identified levels daily.
- Attends daily and weekly food and beverage meetings.
- Participates in Key Result Area planning, organizing, and controlling.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the Food & Beverage Management in an upscale hotel/resort environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Restaurant Management
- Strong knowledge of wines.
- Strong working knowledge of Micros.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.