Assistant Director of Banquets
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
You are Invited to the La Cantera Hill Country Resort Job Fair
16641 La Cantera Parkway, San Antonio, Texas
November 9th from 11a.m. - 3p.m.
San Antonio Ballroom HI
- Part-Time, Full-Time, and On-Call Positions Available
- Over TEN Departments will be Represented
- Entry-Level and Management Positions Available!
Come Dressed for Success and Have Your Resume Ready! There is no charge for Parking or Admission.
Please Send Any Questions or Inquiries to LaCanteraCareers@DestinationHotels.com
Featured Position Opening: Assistant Director of Banquets
Assistant Director of Banquets Job Overview
The Assistant Director of Banquets is responsible for ensuring proper set up and service of all banquet functions, supervising all banquet associates to ensure guest satisfaction, and maintaining and exceeding service standards.
Assistant Director of Banquets Essential Functions
- Ensure the highest quality of food, beverage and service related to all banquet areas
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all assigned associates and departmental responsibilities
- Maintain effective communication within and between departments to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
- Control labor and costs, operating within budgetary and forecasted guidelines
- Implement and support hotel operation policies and procedures
Assistant Director of Banquets Qualifications
- Five or more years of banquet management experience preferred
- Strong familiarization with food and beverage financial systems and cost controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
We are looking forward to seeing you on November 9th from 11am - 3pm!