A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools, and supervise others in dept.
1. Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
2. Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
3. Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
4. Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
5. Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis.
6. Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
7. Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
8. Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
9. Learn emergency procedures.
10. Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use specifications.
- Work to precise measurements.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
- Lift and move materials and products.
- Climb and balance self.
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years maintenance experience.