Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
The Banquet Manager will lead the banquets department and ensure that functions at the hotel are properly set up and executed. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their hospitality career and join a team of dynamic associates.Responsibilities
- Maintain a balance between floor supervision, administration, employee training/mentoring and hosting/communicating with groups.
- Assure consistency in service through ongoing training.
- Coordinate meal and set up requests with appropriate departments.
- Maintain written and verbal communications with meeting planners, groups, Front Office, Catering, and Sales.
- Set up and oversee all banquet functions.
- Six months experience supervising Food and Beverage functions.
- Working knowledge of Delphi.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree required, Hospitality concentration preferred.
- Ability to push/pull 250 lbs, lift 25 lbs, and carry 200 feet.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.