William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.Job Description
This person will assist other Banquet Manager and perform their duties in their absence.
- This person will be responsible for organizing staff, scheduling, payroll, and training to provide excellent customer service.
- Coordinates services with Culinary, Stewarding and other departments, ensures meeting rooms are set due to specifications, reviews BEO’s, attends meetings, ensure meeting are executed smoothly.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, continuous walking throughout shift.
- This person must be able to effectively communicate person to person, via phone and computer.
- 3 years Food and Beverage management experience required.
- Candidate must be flexible with schedule and able to work all shifts including AM, PM, overnight, weekends and holidays
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.