Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
As an Asset Transition Manager, you will fill a pivotal support role in supporting the company’s asset transition needs. You will be one of the main points of contact and a responsible party in managing all transition activities to successfully onboard and remove hotels from the portfolio. This role is responsible for assisting hotel agreements, permits, and all other documents and terms, with an ability to identify and summarize materials.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ Asset Transition work experience in the hotel, or similar industry, requiring the purchase or sale of business acquisitions.
- Manage, lead and take initiative to improve all transition & due diligence processes.
- Firsthand experience with hotel agreements, permits, and all other documents and terms, with an ability to identify and summarize materials.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal, regulatory, and related documents.
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for the timely review, accuracy & preparation of transition information.
- Define and convey clear, reasonable and timely project expectation to team member and clients.
- Resolve routine issues such as amendments and renewals and consults with Director when complex questions arise that require additional input.
- Follow up to ensure receipt of agreements and other legal documents from the appropriate parties.
- Responsible for integrating, permits, contracts and utility transfers and any other operational agreements or documents needed for a successful transfer.
- Assist with drafting cancellation notices as needed.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 500 hotels and resorts with more than 70,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career.