Canada's most dynamic and diverse hotel management company is seeking the perfect person to join Atlific Hotels as Area Sales Manager for the Hotel Carlingview, Residence Inn Toronto Airport, Courtyard Marriott Toronto Airport and Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West / Mississauga.
THE AREA SALES MANAGER’S DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Primarily targeting, soliciting and penetrating new accounts in the SMERF segments.
- Conduct outside sales calls, telephone solicitation and site inspections to build relationships and aggressively target the business.
- Close sales and conduct meetings to established long and short-term business goals within budget.
- Conduct account and market research to develop strategies to grow market share.Develop and implement effective sales action plan for all segments.
- Participate in business and industry related clubs and organizations.
- Entertain Clients on/off–site; represent the hotel in a professional manner.
- Work with Hotelligence 360 to shift identified market share.
- Establish and adjust rates by monitoring costs, competition, as well as supply and demand.
- Assisting DOS with budgeting, reporting, forecasting.
- Refer group and IT business to airport area hotels within Atlific group.
- Assist with various assignments and/or projects as assigned by Management Company.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in hospitality industry in SMERF Sales Role.
- Post secondary education in sales or equivalent
- Computer literacy (Delphi, Excel, Word, internet, email etc.)
- Highly energetic, aggressive self-starter and well developed sales skills including excellent negotiation, prospecting, presentation, and verbal & written communication skills
- Has established industry contacts and knowledge of marketplace
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Organized and works well under pressure
- Goal oriented