Canada's most dynamic and diverse hotel management company is seeking the perfect person to join Atlific Hotels as Area Sales Manager for the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan Southwest and Element by Westin Vaughan-Southwest.
The Area Sales Manager’s duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Primarily targeting, soliciting and penetrating new accounts in the SMERFE segment.
- Conduct outside sales calls, telephone solicitation and site inspections to build relationships and aggressively target the business.
- Close sales and conduct meetings to established long and short-term business goals within budget.
- Conduct account and market research to develop strategies to grow market share.
- Develop and implement effective sales action plan for all segments.
- Participate in business and industry related clubs and organizations.
- Entertain Clients on/off–site; represent the hotel in a professional manner.
- Work with Agency 360 to shift identified market share.
- Establish and adjust rates by monitoring costs, competition, as well as supply and demand.
- Assisting DOS with budgeting, reporting, forecasting.
- Refer group and business to airport area hotels within Atlific group.
- Assist with various assignments and/or projects as assigned by Management Company.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in hospitality industry
- Post- secondary education in sales or equivalent
- Computer literacy (Salesforce, Excel, Word, Outlook, email etc.)
- Highly energetic, aggressive self-starter and well developed sales skills including excellent negotiation, prospecting, presentation, and verbal & written communication skills
- Has established industry contacts and knowledge of marketplace
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Works well under pressure
Those interested in applying are invited to forward a resume in confidence to the attention of: Area Director of Sales-Karim Benaissa @ email@example.com