Area Corporate Sales Manager
Doubletree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Cranberry-Monroeville
Location: US - PA - Pittsburgh
Prospera Hospitality is currently looking to fill the position of Area Corporate Sales Manager. We are looking for someone who is excited about developing a career with a dynamic, well-established, yet growing company!
Prospera Hospitality is based in Pittsburgh PA and operates several Full Service and Premium Select Service hotels in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area including: The renovated Doubletree Pittsburgh Downtown; The newly renovated Doubletree Cranberry, The newly renovated Crown Plaza South Hills, The NEW Hilton Garden Inn Uniontown, The NEW Hilton Garden Inn Moon Township, The NEW Fairfield Inn McCandless, The NEW Best Western Steubenville and we have recently acquired the Doubletree Monroeville and Monroeville Convention Center. This is an exciting opportunity for the right leader.
The purpose of the position is to support the overall profitability of the area’s hotels by meeting or exceeding the top line revenue goals. This position would sell for three hotels including the Doubletree Pittsburgh Downtown, Doubletree Cranberry and Doubletree Monroeville. Additionally, leads can also be generated for the two Hilton Garden Inns in the area along with the Crowne Plaza South Hills Village and Best Western Steubenville.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop target accounts in the corporate market with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation
- Take initiative to develop new strategies and uncover new corporate accounts to generate sales
- Excels at proactive selling
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and solicits new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals
- Closes the best opportunities for each hotel based on market conditions and specific hotel needs
- Understands the overall market in which they sell - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc.
- Aggressive negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
Qualified candidates must meet the following Criteria:
- 7+ years successful experience in proactive sales and the ability to effectively close business
- Full-service hotel experience. Doubletree/Hilton preferred.
Must already have an extremely strong client base in the corporate market.
Proven experience in maintaining and building relationships with existing accounts, while aggressively developing new business.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self motivated and results oriented
- Delphi experience a must.