Springhill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton
medical,vision,dental, vacation time, sick time , bonus
- Happy, professional team members who demonstrate aggressive friendliness.
- A clean, crisp, safe property where everything works.
- Guests and team members receive all that they expect... plus a little bit more.
This position is responsible for overseeing the accounting function for 3 limited service Marriott properties in the Florida Region and provides a wide variety of Accounting services.
Springhill Suites | Boca Raton
TownePlace Suites | Boca Raton
TownePlace Suites | Fort Lauderdale
- Reporting: Responsible for the entire income audit function. Ensures the integrity of all revenue sources as reported through the various property management systems. Responsible for general ledger and income statement of the property.
- Financial: Consistently monitors all controls to minimize risk of misappropriation of funds or assets on the property. Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable and all outlets accounting procedures.
- Cost Control: Assists all departments in maximizing efficiencies. Assists in identifying maximization of revenue for the hotel and restaurant. Assists department managers in effectively managing labor costs, follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procurement guidelines and applies good business judgment.
- Cash Flow Management: Oversees accounts receivable for the property. Ensures timely billing and collection of accounts.
- Operational Procedures: Provides leadership support in maintaining established controls and standard procedures. Serves as a resource for all management and hourly staff.
- Guest Service: Ensures hotel meets/exceeds company and brand standards for guest satisfaction. Identifies and addresses guest concerns in a courteous and timely manner.
- Training: Analyzes quality issues, identifies training needs and ensures implementation to improve results. Utilizes available resources and adheres to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group training policies.
- Safety/Risk Management: Ensures a clean and safe work environment.
- Self/Workload Management: Responsible for effective self/workload management. Demonstrates clear communication. Promotes collaboration and positive, professional work environment. Adheres to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group Standard Operating Procedures.
- People Management: Responsible for the effective management of hourly staff including hiring decisions, performance expectations, training initiatives and rewards/recognition.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: Associates Degree in Accounting required.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Five+ years of progressive accounting experience including proficient use of spread sheet and word processing software. Strong preference for experience in a hospitality environment. Must have strong organizational & communication skills and a solid business focus.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled