As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
Aquatics Snack Bar Counter Attendant to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and
Attendant is responsible for providing food and beverage services to patrons at the aquatics center. Cleaning, and stocking the snack bar. Communicating food and beverage order needs to their manager upon inventory of the snack bar. This position is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and delivering guests orders and collecting payment.
- Prepares the snack bar by stocking with supplies, writing down opening inventory, and icing down beverages.
- Meets and greets all patrons in a warm and friendly manner.
- Circulates the aquatics area, approaching each patron for their needs.
- Balances out daily sales sheets, and places in the file.
- Informs aquatics snack bar supervisor what inventory items are needed.
- Restocks the snack bar for the next day.
- Maintains an organized snack bar.
- Follows all Count on me service standards.
- Comply always with standard and regulations to encourage safe and efficient patron experience.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Attend all hotel and aquatics meetings
- Perform other duties as requested by management.