Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.
Davidson Hotels and Resorts Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and onsite dry cleaner, and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
The Corporate F&B Analyst reports directy to the VP Food & Beverage. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare reports and financial data
• Create detailed F&B roll up reports based on individual property reports
• Handle customer/vendor relations
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, and maintain calendar
• Assist in specifying equipment for hotel’s F&B requirements, sourcing and negotiating pricing.
• Assist in writing F&B training and SOP programs for both corporate wide and property specific applications.
• Proofread and assist in designing marketing collateral for both corporate and property specific applications.
• Previous experience supporting Executive Level position
• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum 5 years F&B management position
• Proficient computer skills to include the use of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft publisher
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
• Highly developed organizational and problem solving skills with ability to prioritize
• Independent, highly motivated self-starter
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to maintain a consistently positive, cheerful, helpful demeanor
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.