Analyst, Change Management and Training Development
The Analyst for Change Management and Training Development will write, create and design documentation, training materials and interactive training courses and programs necessary to meet business training needs for the Global Implementation and Change Management team and global deployment of systems for Information Technology relating to Front Office Distribution and Commercial Technology.
What will I be doing?
The Analyst for Change Management and Training Development will provide guidance on training delivery to Implementation Specialists during the implementation of Hilton's Sales, Revenue, Property Management and other hotel systems.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Work closely with the Learning Technology team to design, develop, maintain and refresh Front Office, Distribution and Commercial Technology eLearning content and curricula
* Identify opportunities to rationalize eLearning content and provide consultation on regional differences required
* Lead and/or actively participate in relevant Technology projects ensuring that the agreed methodology is applied and monetary budgets are managed effectively to ensure maximum value
* Work with business and system subject matter experts throughout the life cycle of a project and translate information from them into comprehensive and effective storyboards and scripts for e-learning and classroom training
* Create all supporting training materials for classroom training; storyboards, trainer notes, workbooks, handouts, presentations, documentation, user guides and other material as required
* Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills will be required
* Conduct Train the Trainer sessions with Implementation Specialists in order to handover new classroom training materials and webex sessions as required
* Work closely with key vendors to create and deliver high quality training programs and certification processes for Vendors delivering implementation services into hotels globally
* Monitor, measure and maintain vendor services and communicate effectively with the vendor to make necessary changes
* Ensure information is standardized, relevant and of high quality
* Provide regular feedback and guidance
* A good understanding of the Information Technology relating to Sales, Revenue and Property Management Systems is essential
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A minimum of three (3) years of Information Technology experience relating to Sales, Revenue and Property Management Systems (PMS)
- A minimum of three (3) years of Hotel experience working within an operational environment such as Front Office, Sales, Reservations, Revenue Management and Events
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience presenting and/or training through webex and a classroom setting
- Property Management Systems experience (ONQ,OPERA)
- Must have good verbal and written communication
- Must be able to travel 25% domestically and internationally.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!