Destination Residences Snowmass
AM Server - Part-time - Winter 2017/18
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Waitress/Waiter, Banquet Services
Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewThis position oversees the proper training of and directs the food and beverage service staff to ensure service standards are met. This position is also responsible to greet, take orders from guests, serve food and beverages, check on guest satisfaction and handle the payment and complaints/concerns of customers.Essential Functions
- Train new service employees to perform to company service standards
- Helps to ensure service standards are being met by all service staff
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Maintain familiarity with menus and beverage offerings
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
- Complete closing duties
- Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol
- 2 years previous food and beverage service experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required
- Fluency with English is required