AM/PM Restaurant Busser
Embassy Suites Anaheim
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Nov 13, 2017
Assist restaurant service staff by setting and clearing tables as required.
- Minimum lifting 25 lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Bus tables according to standard, including removing dirty ashtrays, glasses, dishes, silverware, teapots, coffeepots and other serving dishes from tables. Assist servers in clearing tables during service.
- Clean debris from tables, floors, chairs and side stations throughout shift, using proper equipment, cloths and sanitizer.
- Remove dishes to dishroom safely.
- Fill and refill water glasses when needed.
- Stock side stations with proper amounts of silverware, glasses, cups, folded napkins, etc.
- Carefully and properly stack heavy trays.
- Clean service station and mop floor.
- Prepare sanitation solution for pre-soaking silverware.
- Set large party tables up for both AM and PM shift.
- Reset tables to Embassy Suites standard. At end of shift, turn tables to dinner or breakfast set-up, depending on station.
- Set up receptacles for trash and dirty linen.
- Fill and refill water for guests.
- Transport clean and soiled linens as required.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.