Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
This position is an all-around Housekeeping Person, assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of the public areas as well as the guest rooms of the hotel. Daily and weekly assignments will be based on the business demands of the hotel and will vary from 1st and 2nd shift.
- Keep and maintain all public, guest and heart of house areas, clean and neat, free from dust, dirt and trash - public areas to including lobby, fitness center, pool and restrooms.
- Answer radio calls to deliver supplies for guest requests as needed and Housekeeping Supervisors needs.
- Collect trash, recyclables, dirty linen and dishware from floors and deliver to laundry, kitchen or dispose of as necessary.
- Clean guest rooms if assigned according to Brand Standards. Duties in each room include:
- Change linens and make bed
- Clean bathroom, washing shower, sink, floor and toilet.
- Vacuum, dust and clean all furniture, lamps, surfaces, windows and mirrors
- Replace room and bathroom amenities
- Empty trash
- This position requires an individual who is flexible to be able to work 8:00am - 5:00pm or 3:00pm - 11:00pm as well as Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- Qualfied candidates must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Walk, stand, bend, stoop, lift, push and carry 10-50lbs., consistently during an 8 hour shift.