Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Housekeeping inspectors perform deep-cleaning inspections, prepare work orders and conduct daily operations. They hold a supervisory position that oversees laundry operations, inventory and guest complaints.
Must have a minimum of 1 year hotel housekeeping experience.
• Supervises housekeeping team members and inspect guestrooms and indoor public spaces for cleanliness, proper inventory and item quality and safety
• Inspects rooms for damage
• Inspects and reports linen and supply inventories
• Writes requisitions for room supplies, furniture replacement and renovation and room redecoration
• Observes status and maintains common areas, including floor closets, stairwells, halls, lobby areas and elevators
• Maintains housekeeping team members job results by training, coaching, counseling and disciplining when needed
• Properly maintains the daily log, including accounting for completed tasks, tracking issued keys and reviewing the communications log and file on a routine basis
• Properly uses and maintains assigned equipment and supplies to departmental specifications, including vacuums, chemicals and cleaning aides
• Attends all training and department meetings
• Maintains safe working conditions within department and Hotel
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.” If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michele.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505 349-8024 to let us know the nature of your request.”
RequiredTime-Management Expert Detail Oriented Expert Decision Making Advanced Customer Service Expert
PreferredMulti-Tasking Expert Behaviors
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
1 year: Housekeeping Inspector
Licenses & Certifications