Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Greet guest entering the lounge immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with appropriate action and provides accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, or meeting rooms, car rentals and airline shuttle service, etc. according to individual needs.
- Be familiar with all current events and activities in San Diego and help educate fellow associates with the area i.e. social, cultural historical and physical attractions.
- Responds to guest complaints, conducts research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiates results. Listen and assist in resolving problems remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Ensure that the high standards of cleanliness for the concierge lounge and lobby area are always kept.
- During hours of service continuously keeping concierge lounge clean and stocked to include but not limited to: bussing and wiping down guest tables, washing and polishing dishes, restocking all food and beverage needs in a timely manner, calling the kitchen for additional food during service hours.
- After breaking down the daily service thorough clean the concierge lounge to include: wiping down all tables, table bases, windowsills, sweeping the floors, and vacuuming the carpets.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Front Office Manager
- Maintain and control concierge equipment.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
CA Food Handler