As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
Conference Planning Administrative Assistant
to join the team of the
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and , is responsible for clerical, administrative, and other duties to assist in the smooth operation of the Conference Planning Department. He/she is also responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests
- Greet and welcome all guests in accordance with Wyndham Hotel Group standards.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel and conference center services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Open and distribute mail.
- Filing of all pertinent correspondence in a timely manner.
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain trace file as needed.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs
- Assist with daily operations of the Business Center as needed.