Administrative Assistant (Rooms Director)
« Establish liaison relationship with all hotel Administrative Assistants
« Act as Room Director’s receptionist by answering Room Director’s telephone line and greeting all visitors to Room Director’s Office
« Send, receive, and distribute faxes and mail
« Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for Room Director.
« Type and distribute correspondence, compose as necessary
« Make travel and lodging arrangements for Room Director’s, Loews executives, and other visiting VIP’s
« Entertaining of guests and employees as directed by Room Director
« Order and maintain inventories of office furniture and supplies
« Coordinate continuous telephone coverage of Executive Office phone line whenever necessary.
« Record and distribute executive meeting minutes
« Assemble and maintain par supply of Loews Hotels amenity items
« Design office forms as necessary to facilitate efficient and effective communication
« Maintain files for Rooms Director.
« Other duties as assigned
• Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
• Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
• Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
• Recycles whenever possible
• Remains current with hotel information and changes
• Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
« Minimum five years previous office experience working with senior executives
« Knowledge of hotel operations
« Proficient in Microsoft Office
« Typing speed sixty-five WPM +
« Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
« At least six months Front Office experience
« Working knowledge of OPERA PMS
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V