Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
Job OverviewThis position facilitates recreation activities for a variety of age groups, including children, teens, and adults. S/he also assists in facilitating recreation programs for convention and family reunion groups and special events for leisure guests. Essential Functions
- Facilitates scheduled recreation programs including art and crafts, teen, family, special event and corporate programming
- Responsible for the daily registration, check in, and payment of participants
- Sets up and properly tears down equipment for each program
- Prepares Teen and Family Programs for next execution and notifies supervisor of supply levels
- Ensures safety of the participants and other leaders at all times; administers first aid and responds to emergencies as required
- Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival
- Interacts with guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Provides leadership and group organization in an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Provides feedback to participants during program and guardians at the conclusion of program
- Maintains control of group at all times by establishing a strong understanding of rules and regulations of program
- Maintains a safe and comfortable environment at all times
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate to any guest or associate.