Accounts Receivable Specialist
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Reconcile cash payments received with each with billing statement and post payment in system
- Prepare commission payments for travel agent/sites
- Process A&P charges and compiles weekly logs
- Process A&G charges and compiles weekly logs
- Audit all postings and reconcile any discrepancies
- Perform credit checks on clients requesting direct billing
- Audit and update city ledger accounts
- Send out billing statements and maintain files
- High school graduate
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)