For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for processing all invoices and authorized check payments to vendors in accordance with established standards. S/he reconciles daily statements and month-end balancing of payables.Essential Functions
- Maintain complete knowledge of property management system and manual procedures
- Trace all authorized service and contract payments and process payments
- Review vendor statements and reconcile any disputes. Resolve any invoices which are beyond the acceptable terms for payment
- Prepare authorized invoices for payment to vendors
- Create new vendor accounts in system and update vendor master accounts
- Maintain accurate files on all authorized purchase orders. Review open POs and resolve with purchasing agent
- Match receiving invoices to authorized POs and review accuracy of charges; reconcile differences with purchasing agent and/or vendor
- High school graduate
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)