The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for processing all invoices and authorized check payments to vendors in accordance with established standards. S/he reconciles daily statements and month-end balancing of payables.Essential Functions
- Maintain complete knowledge of property management system and manual procedures
- Trace all authorized service and contract payments and process payments
- Review vendor statements and reconcile any disputes. Resolve any invoices which are beyond the acceptable terms for payment
- Prepare authorized invoices for payment to vendors
- Create new vendor accounts in system and update vendor master accounts
- Maintain accurate files on all authorized purchase orders. Review open POs and resolve with purchasing agent
- Match receiving invoices to authorized POs and review accuracy of charges; reconcile differences with purchasing agent and/or vendor
- High school graduate
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)