Alexander offers its guests an exciting take on hospitality by transforming
guest rooms, restaurants, and event spaces into enthralling havens for
commissioned works of art. Undeniably contemporary, but always comfortable, The
Alexander is destined to become a premier destination for business
professionals, art lovers, gourmands, and other cultured clientele.
one of our 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay units focus on creating a
relaxed environment for work or rest while enlivening the senses with pops of
color and eye-catching art. Guests will discover the same, infectious energy in
The Alexander’s stylish and inviting restaurants, which serve culinary works of
art for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Perfect for unforgettable celebrations
and exceptional meetings, every inch of the 16,500 square feet of event space
exudes elegance and creativity.
Alexander offers up a refreshing dose of local color and flavor, and promises a
unique Indianapolis experience for passionate travelers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerkto work at the art-centric Alexander Hotel in Indianapolis, IN. The Accountants Payable Clerk is responsible for accounts payable and general cashier
tasks in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and
procedures. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will coordinate, organize and actively participate in the operation of the Finance/ Accounting department. Manage the complete flow of Accounts Payable from Purchase Order through Invoice Closure. Assist in preparing necessary month-end closing reports and general ledger reconciliation.
- Responsible for three-way reconciliation process
- Responsible for reviewing, verifying, coding and scanning approved accounts payable invoices into computer system
- Follow-up with managers regarding invoice discrepancies
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Complete the monthly vendor statement reconciliation
- Review and pull invoices to match with centralized check disbursements
- Maintain AP files
- Prepare weekly open purchase order status reports and submit to managers
- Close-out Fully Received Purchase orders in PO system upon final receipt of invoices