The Rizzo Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a sophisticated meeting destination ideally situated near Research Triangle Park (RTP) and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Secluded on 30 acres of lush wooded landscape, the environment and architecture of the Center inspires creative thinking and encourages fresh perspectives. We foster a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your role will be integral to the success of our hotel. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers.
Our associates are proud to work here!
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for processing all payments in accordance with established accounting standards. S/he will reconcile daily statements and month-end balancing of receivables.Essential Functions
- Reconcile cash payments received with each with billing statement and post payment in system
- Prepare commission payments for travel agent/sites
- Process A&P charges and compiles weekly logs
- Process A&G charges and compiles weekly logs
- Audit all postings and reconcile any discrepancies
- Perform credit checks on clients requesting direct billing
- Audit and update city ledger accounts
- Send out billing statements and maintain files
- High school graduate
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)
- Competitive compensation including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Sick Pay. In addition, meals are provided FREE OF CHARGE on site by our illustrious chef and food and beverage team during your shift. FREE PARKING. Various fun and engaging employee events are scheduled throughout the year!