Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure payroll is completed in a timely manner in accordance with Omni Hotels Standards and in compliance with all State and Federal Wage and Hourly Regulations with the highest level of confidentiality.Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for all functions of the Kronos/Ultipro payroll process.
- Processes all P.I.F.s related to pay adjustments.
- Enters and balances any manual earning and deductions, i.e. service charges, tips, meal deductions, bonuses and incentives, retroactive pay, etc.
- Processes all vacation, sick days, personal days, holiday pay, jury pay and bereavement pay adjustments.
- Prints all payroll reports daily/weekly i.e. Overtime report, Missed Punch report, and distributes appropriately to department heads and/or EC members.
- Balances each pay cycle completely, including balancing Kronos hours to Ultipro, and then to payroll distribution report.
- Assists the ASC as necessary in training associates in the proper use of time clock.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies related to payroll.
- Maintains neat and organized confidential files related to Payroll, including P.I.F.'s and other information.
- Administers all garnishment orders and verifies each garnishment for accuracy every payroll.
- Run monthly reports as required for month-end and tip reporting purposes.
- Perform any other payroll-related functions as directed by the Director of Finance or ADOF.
- Be available to assist the corporate audit team and provide any/all requested payroll-related information.
- Must be familiar with operation of general office equipment; requires strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Customer service, strong oral and written communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office products.
Tools & Equipment:
Computer, printer, adding machine, telephone, copier, scanner, facsimile machine.
Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
Physical Job Requirements (for essential functions only)
Must be able to sit for long periods of time working at a computer.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.