Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures and standards.
2. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
3. Prepare group billings from event contracts and postings
4. Responsible for handling all questions and concerns related to City Ledger charges and respond to all chargebacks.
5. Post payments and advance deposits to Group Accounts.
6. Review all final statements with sales contracts for accuracy.
7. Make all necessary corrections to statements and mail to guest contact within 3 to 5 business days.
8. Make collection calls and resolve billing issues.
9. Maintain Accounts Receivable percentage to hotel standards (60 days less than 10%)
10. Lead monthly credit meetings.
11. Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
12. Prepare and distribute Labor and Cost tracking reports to Hotel Management on a Daily and Weekly basis.
13. Verify daily deposits and send out cash variances on a daily basis.
14. Track and balance all payments utilizing the Accounting Income Journal System and Bank Statements.
15. Prepare and send monthly reports to the corporate office.
16. Assist Controller with Month End Journal Entries.
17. Assist Controller with enforcement of Accounting policies and procedures
18. Maintain detail tracking and filing of accounting records.
1. Assisting the Controller as follows: