Accounting Clerk- Payroll, A/P, Auditing, and General
The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global
hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in
70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And
we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and
diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service
culture and have a passion for excellence. To
learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Located less than ten miles from downtown
Cincinnati, The Summit is set to usher in a new era of style and sophistication
in the Queen City. The anchor of $124 million mixed-use development on the
campus of MedPace, the 239-room hotel will delight guests with a contemporary,
Cincinnati-centric art collection; modern Fitness Center with yoga studio; and
well-stocked library. Chefs and mixologists will oversee an innovative program
highlighted by fresh, seasonal ingredients with a culinary nod to the region’s
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for an Accounting Clerkto work at The Summit beautiful property in Cincinnati, OH. This position is responsible for billing and
collecting all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in
accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
will include but not be limited to:
and verify accuracy of Night Audit work (primarily receivables aspect),
i.e. including reconciliation of banquet check extensions, coding of
banquets at cost, review and route sales and promotion checks with back-up.
Record department administration phone calls and inform Assistant
Controller of any potential concern.
- Payroll processing for all positions.
- Preform Audits
ledger payments in PMS system, reconcile and bill all ledger accounts.
Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Assistant
Controller of any potential uncollectible accounts.
credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Assistant
Controller of any discrepancies. Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS,
etc.). Maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one year of Accounting background required.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Computer literate: Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point. Adaptable to learning new and customized software programs.
- Warm, personable and energetic demeanor.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, and seek solutions and follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
· Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
· May have to lift up to 15 lbs. on occasion.
· Frequently is required to talk or hear.