A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Reporting to the Combined Accounting Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts receivable/payable works and also assist with the preparation of month-end financial statement and other ad-hoc assignments from time to time.
- Secondary education or above but must at least of LCC Intermediate level
- 2 years or above working experience with hospitality industry preferred
- Familiar with experience in computerized accounting system
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Self-initiative, attentive to details and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hardworking and willing to work under pressure
- Immediate available will be an advantage