Our ability to create exceptional experiences comes from an equally exceptional place - the hearts and minds of our team members. And regardless of whether our candidates have already built successful hotel careers, or join us from comparable boutique hotel jobs, we know our most successful team members are those who are ready to be their best authentic selves.
Job OverviewEssential Functions
- Prepares Daily Revenue Report for department managers including reconciles and posts daily revenue and payment activity
- Assist with the month-end close process by preparing journal entries, reviewing and completing assigned month-end functions while also performing reconciliations and maintain documentation related to balance sheet accounts
- Code and submit miscellaneous invoices for payment
- Reconcile and provide detailed billing for event programs. Reconcile and provide detailed billing in the form of monthly statements to unit owners
- High school diploma or equivalent required Two or four year degree in accounting preferred At least two years of General Ledger and high volume accounting experience required Prior hotel/resort experience preferred · Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Must have strong financial competence
- Must be able to perform in a highly confidential environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel & Outlook
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.