At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Requires ability to interpret / extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions. May require typing, CRT, record keeping, or word processing. May have the need for good communication skills.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one-year job-related experience.
- Performs accounting duties for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, or general ledger maintenance.
- Assists the Controller / Assistant Controller with periodic inventory observations.
- Offers timely, accurate, and friendly responses to all client, associate, and vendor requests.
- Maintains neat and organized files.