Accounting Clerk - Hotel Industry
Job Purpose: To perform any combination of the following calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts, using calculator or computer.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
- May type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, using typewriter or computer.
- May reconcile bank statements.
- Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Compute and record numbers correctly.
- Follow procedures for keeping records.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers at the same time to enter figures in books and forms, or to operate a calculator or personal computer.
- Perform work that is routine and detailed.
Benefits : Competitive benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.