Access Sales Manager
The Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel is seeking Access Sales Manager to join our team. Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel is a 4 Diamond, luxury, 556 room hotel with 50,000 square feet meeting space. For more information about the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/chicago-ohare-hotel.
Access Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining an account base. This person must be skilled in maintaining these accounts through, sales action plans, specific documentation in Delphi and clear and concise correspondence. Access Sales Manager is responsible for booking group business of 50 rooms or less on peak in assigned market.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an account base, as designated by Director of Sales & Marketing, to achieve hotel revenue goals.
- Be responsible for and implement a sales action plan for the development of the designated market segments which includes telephone/direct mail solicitation, personal call program, related sales trips, trade show participation and entertainment.
- Achieve annual goals as designated by Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries and correspondence from clients, prospects and lead referrals.
- Respond promptly to requests by Director of Sales & Marketing for reports and other assignments.
- Execute sales calls and sales trips as designated.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals as specified in the goal setting process.
- Develop working relationship with hotel department head and operational areas.
- Follow up on all assigned sales leads.
- Be knowledgeable of local and national competitive hotels and marketing strategies.
- Follow up with clients during meetings, according to Loews standards.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of sales calls and marketing actions as requested by Director of Sales.
- Maintain efficient and time processing of paperwork, files and reports.
Supportive Functions and Responsibilities
- Respect guidelines of confidentiality and code of ethics in all company areas. Represent Loews Hotels in a professional manner at all times.
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
- Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
- Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
- Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
- Recycles whenever possible
- Remains current with hotel information and changes
- Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and guest relations skills.
- Experience in Delphi preferred
- Administrative management experience preferred
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the hotel operations
Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: Minimum 2 years of hotel sales experience, within large volume hotel highly preferred.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V