(Part-time 30hrs) Public Area Cleaner - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dunblane Hydro Hotel
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Public Area Cleaner, you are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Public Area Cleaner will also be required to manage customer issues and undertake regular deep cleaning tasks. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure cleanliness of all public areas
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks, e.g monthly deep cleaning and carpet shampooing
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management
A Public Area Cleaner serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in a similar position or industry