Manager, Customer Service and Fulfillment
Manager, Customer Service and Fulfillment
Who We Are
At Oakwood, the foundation of our success is our culture which is centered on our Associates who passionately strive to meet the needs of our clients and guests every day. We foster collaborative team environments, career development opportunities, and award winning training and development programs to transform your job into a career with Oakwood.
As the founder and leader in the temporary housing industry, Oakwood Temporary Housing is the largest provider of high-quality, furnished and unfurnished apartments throughout the world as a spacious hotel alternative. Today, Oakwood operates throughout North America, Asia and Europe. Oakwood's annual revenue exceeds $600 million, employs 3,000 Associates, and manages 15,000 residences worldwide.
DO YOU EXCEL AT LEADERSHIP, TRAINING and DRIVING TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE RESULTS?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. This manager role leads the customer service and fulfillment (Insurance) teams at our Shared Service Center.
We are seeking a customer service driven leader. In this role, this Manager is responsible for ensuring that the operations teams achieve goals and performance expectations. He/she will partner with Sales to assure customer expectations (SLA’s) are understood, communicated and executed by the team.
Location: Off the I-17 at the Dunlap exit near the Metro Center
Customer Service – Hospitality - Insurance
What’s In It for You?
This Manager has access to ongoing training programs and is part of a team dedicated to creating the happiest guests and associates in an empowering environment. Oakwood also has recognition and awards plus competitive compensation and benefits:
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
What Your Day Is Like:
* Manage operations of customer fulfillment and service teams to ensure goals, operating strategies and objectives are met while holding team members accountable.
* Identify opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
* Analyze service issues and identifies trends.
* Facilitates the development of creative solutions to overcome obstacles and continually improve guest satisfaction results.
* Partner with other Oakwood divisions to proactively identify process improvements and assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
* Motivate, coach and mentor all staff to assure that team is successfully developed and recognized.
* Provide budgeting process input; work with director to negotiate vendor contracts.
Best Candidates Will Have:
* Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent related experience preferred
* 5 years management experience preferably in apartment/corporate housing, outside sales management and call center environments
* 3 years outside sales experience
* Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision making experience
* Effective change management skills
* Strong communication(verbal, listening and writing) and negotiation skills
* Experience managing exempt and nonexempt staff
* Strong organizational and people management skills
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!