PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company, is looking for line cooks in your area to work with one of our premier clients. At PeopleReady we value and respect our employees.
PeopleReady Values: Be True, Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful
· Maintains a high degree of cleanliness throughout cooking area.
· Prepares all major food items, including all soups, roasts, sauces and vegetables.
· Maintains control charts of all food items produced.
· Must be able to read and follow menus and recipes; good knife skills.
· Fast paced, organized individual with strong communication skills. Excellent knowledge of food sanitation and safety.
· Ability to work various stations on the main line, hot/cold prep in pantry and assist with banquet functions.
· Assignments will be based on experience, but will be cross-trained in all areas to build and develop strengths and experiences.
·Banquet/hotel experience a definite plus.
Successful Line Cook skills and characteristics:
· Strong culinary knife skills
· Knowledge of proper food storage, food spoilage and controlling food-borne illnesses
· Strong knowledge of health department standards and food safety
· Strong leadership skills; demonstrated success motivating a team
· Exceptional time management skills
· Well groomed, professional appearance
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Employee is frequently required to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
PeopleReady. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and encourage all qualified employees to explore this opportunity.
PeopleReady a TrueBlue Company
10 - 10.5000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Angie Perez
Contact Title: Hospitality Recruiter