About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
ClubCorp is looking for a leader with a proven track-record in sales to lead a region of private city clubs in Membership Sales. The Regional Membership Director will offer direction and oversee the Membership Sales of their group of clubs. This position also acts as a ClubCorp brand champion, and ensures the clubs operate in compliance with all appropriate systems and standards.
This individual will be a proven leader and have a track record of the following:
- Sales excellence
- Continuous growth through drive for results
- Client partnering
- Employee partnering through growing talent
- Employee partnering through collaboration and teamwork.
This role is responsible for driving results and maximizing the business potential and success of their group of clubs. This individual will also be responsible for participating in the creation and implementation of business plans with a continued focus on ClubCorp’s guiding principles, values and behaviors towards our members, guests, employees and financial partners.
This position supports their team of sales directors to meet/exceed the sales plans, strategies, tactics and programming in order to meet the Membership goals and successfully navigate their region.
- Assist with the formulation of goals and targets to achieve the sales plans
- Achieve revenue plans and margins through the appropriate processes
- Direct the team to achieve net membership goals through membership programming
- Review ongoing performance against plan and provide ongoing coaching to support plan achievement
- Promote collaboration to identify opportunities, share best practices, and solve problems to achieve each club’s business objectives and the club’s Mission.
- Undergraduate degree and/or 7+ years of relationship sales experience
- Private club or upscale hotel experience preferred
- Strong ability to build relationships (internal and external), effectively communicate and positively influence and develop direct reports, and other key contributors
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem-solving, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a constantly changing and demanding environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills; demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem solving skills.
Compensation: $ Open + with additional bonus incentive and competitive benefits package.
Relocation: Flexibility preferred in relocating to major metropolitan markets.
The location of the position is "To Be Determined" - candidates must be relocatable and please include the position posting above.